12th December 2016, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join CID after completing class 12th from Commerce stream? When are the entrance exam conducted?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th Commerce and after completing it I want to join the CID so I want to know what is the procedure to join CID after completing class 12th from Commerce stream? When are the entrance exam conducted? Please tell me the procedure to apply for the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join the CID after completing class 12th? What steps should I follow to join the CID?
  2. What should I do after 12th to join CID?
  3. What steps should I follow to join CID after completing class 12th (Biology)? Do I need to write any entrance exam? -- [New]
  4. Is it possible to join NDA after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  5. Can I join CBI after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? In which exam do I have to appear for joining CBI?
  6. How may I join Indian Army after completing 12th std from commerce stream? What's the applying procedure?
  7. What is the procedure to become a CID Officer after completing class 12th?
  8. Can I join NDA after completing class 12th from Commerce stream (without Maths)? How can I apply for the exam?
  9. How can I join the Indian Navy Accounts section after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  10. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? How can I join the Merchant Navy?
  11. How to become a CID Officer being 12th pass?
  12. How to join CID after 12th standard with commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it really possible to join CID after 12th in Commerce Stream?
  14. What to do after class 12th to join CID?
  15. What is the procedure to join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th? How can I apply for the exam?
  16. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  17. Commerce stream student can join Indian Army after 12th? How to apply for it?
  18. How to do company secretary after completing 12th? I am a 12th class student from commerce stream
13th December 2016, 10:32 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join CID after completing class 12th from Commerce stream? When are the entrance exam conducted?

To join CID a candidate must have minimum qualification and that is graduation in any discipline from recognised University with at least 50% marks and 45% for students of SC and ST.
So directly after 12th you are not eligible to join CID only after completing about graduation you are eligible.
Firstly complete your graduation in which you are interested and then apply for C I D exam.
14th December 2016, 12:20 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to join CID after completing class 12th from Commerce stream? When are the entrance exam conducted?

For joining Crime Investigation Department (CID) you have to complete your graduation first. After that you have to give SSC CGL exam. The exam for recruitment in CID will be conducted in three stages :
1. Written Test
2. Physical Test and
3. Interview

For exam notification and more information you can go to the official website of SSC :

http://www.ssc.nic.in

Thanks
14th December 2016, 03:47 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

CID stands for Criminal Investigation Department and to join CID you have to appear for an examination conducted by SSC department. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of CGL examination which is conducted in the month of April and the notification for the examination releases on February.

In order to appear for the examination you have to complete your graduation in any stream from a recognized college/university. Your age should be in between 20 years to 27 years. For OBC candidates up to 30 years and for SC/ST candidates up to 32 years. So, you cannot appear for the examination after 12th commerce, you have to complete graduation at first. You have to go to the official website and apply there for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?