10th August 2021, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities in Government Sector for 12th Science student in Rajasthan?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream. After completing my 12th, I want to apply for jobs in Government Sector anywhere in Rajasthan. So, can you please let me know about the opportunities available for me in Government Sector? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

12th August 2021, 04:56 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities in Government Sector for 12th Science student in Rajasthan?

There are various job opportunities for 12th Science students in both Government and private sector. But my suggestion is go for atleast graduation. Then the opportunities will be huge.

Here I am providing you the job opportunities in government sector:-

SSC CHSL
SSC Multi Tasking
Postal Assistant
Railways
Various government sector banks Sub staff recruitment
And also defence as in Indian Navy, Indian Airforce and Indian Army.
12th August 2021, 06:01 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities in Government Sector for 12th Science student in Rajasthan?

The job opportunities in Government Sector for 12th Science student in Rajasthan:-

There are limited number of government opportunities on 12th qualification.

Some of the available options are:-

Defence Services
Railways
Indian Post
Teacher after D.Ed
Lower Division Clerk
Stenographer
SSC
MTS
Metro
Constable.

You have to appear and qualify in entrance examination for selection.
13th August 2021, 01:09 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The job opportunities in Government Sector for 12th Science students are given below.

--> National Defence Academy (NDA)
--> SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL)
--> SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
--> SSC Stenographer (Grade C and Grade D)
--> Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
--> Jobs In State Government
--> Indian Army
--> Indian Navy
--> Indian Coast Guard
--> Security Forces
13th August 2021, 12:14 PM
periwinkle09876

Job opportunities in government sector after passing 12th with science stream are very less because nowadays, you have to appear in the exam to get government job and most of the government jobs have minimum eligibility criteria that is graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.
So, I would like to suggest you that you should complete your graduation and then only you should appear for the government job examination.
14th August 2021, 01:06 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Some of the job opportunities in Government Sector for 12th Science student in Rajasthan are as follows:-
Railways
LIC
Staff Selection Commission
BSF Constable
Stenographer
HSSC
NDA
Patwari
SSC MTS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?