10th August 2021, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

What are job opportunities in government sector after completion of B.Voc in Food Processing and Engineering?

Hi Sir, I am Yayanth and this year I am studying BVoc (Bachelor of Vocation) in Food Processing and Engineering. Can I get any government jobs after completing the course? In which type of companies should I try for jobs?

11th August 2021, 05:15 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are job opportunities in government sector after completion of B.Voc in Food Processing and Engineering?

Job opportunities in government sector after completion of B.Voc in Food Processing and Engineering:-

Research Scientist

Food Technologists

Engineers

Organic Chemists

Biochemists

Analytical Chemists

Home Economics

Manager and Accountants.
12th August 2021, 10:19 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are job opportunities in government sector after completion of B.Voc in Food Processing and Engineering?

The job opportunities in the government sector after completion of BVoc in Food Processing and Engineering are given below.

Food Safety and Standards Authority of India(FSSAI)
Bureau of Indian Standard (BIS)
Food Corporation of India (FCI)
State Food Safety Officer
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB)
Indian Rice Research Institute, India
12th August 2021, 11:34 PM
periwinkle09876

You can appear in the GATe and PSUs like other engineering students.
You can easily get a government job like other engineers or you can try and join the food safety and Standards Authority of India.
You can get the job of Food Inspector in Municipal.
You can also join food and drug department of state as well as central government.
14th August 2021, 01:03 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Some of the job opportunities in government sector after completion of B.Voc in Food Processing and Engineering are as follows:-
Quality Inspection Officer
Food Inspector
Lecturer
Teacher
Trainer
LIC
Public Sector Banks
Railways
Staff Selection Commission
Stenographer
UPSC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?