12th July 2016, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available for computer science engineers in Indian Railways?

Sir/Mam,

I am student of b.tech 3rd year of computer science i want a job in Indian railway i asked to which type job are given by railway and what i do then i take job in railway.What job for computer science engineering in Indian Railways? Can you please let me know all the possibilities?

12th July 2016, 11:48 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the jobs available for computer science engineers in Indian Railways?

The Railway department organize many entrance examinations for the intake of qualified candidates in the railway sectors. The aspirants can work under the signal section in Indian railways, in RRB, etc.

The following jobs available in Indian Railways for Computer Science Engineers:-

**Junior Network Engineers

**Assistant Loco Pilot

**Assistant Master

**Electronic Mechanical

**Jr. Executive

**Junior Stenographer

**Sr.Section Engineer.
13th July 2016, 07:45 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: What are the jobs available for computer science engineers in Indian Railways?

Here is the list of railway jobs for a computer science engineer.

You can work in the following posts :

->Technical Assistant
->Indian Railways Account Service
->Sr. Enginner
->Stenographer
->Jr. Executive
->Indian Railways Store Service
->Indian Railways Service of Engineers
->RPF Sub Inspector
->Indian Railways Service of Signal Engineers
->Indian Railways Traffic Service
23rd July 2017, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I'm in group d (post- helper) employee in Indian railway and qualified with BE in computer science engineering. Please guide me. For JE ,sse level gdce exam .
28th July 2017, 11:02 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am student of b.tech 3rd year of computer science i want a job in Indian railway i asked to which type job are given by railway and what i do then i take job in railway.What job for computer science engineering in Indian Railways? Can you please let me know all the possibilities?
Candidate as you are in the 3rd year of computer science engineering. you can apply for Indian railway after completing your degree.Final year appearing candidates are also allowed to apply for the job.

LIST OF JOBS AVAILABLE IN INDIAN RAILWAYS:-

:- Railway Junior Engineer.

:- Railway Master.
:-
:- Senior Engineer.

:- Assistant Loco Pilot.

:- Railways Traffic Services.

:- Railway Technical Assistant.

:- Railway Police.

:- Railway Service and Signal Engineer.

:- Railway Store Services.

These are the jobs available in Indian railway.

Good luck.
23rd October 2017, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

What are jobs available for computer science engineering students in Indian railways?????
21st December 2017, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available and when we can apply for the jobs and when the posting are available
26th July 2018, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

I have completed polytechnic Diploma in computer science and engineering and I looking for jobs in railways so tell me about some competition exams for railway
20th September 2018, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

One who completed B.Tech. in Computer Science from BIT Mesra, Can he eligible for Indian Railway Service according his qualification ? if yes what he has to do that he can get the job, please reply sir.
26th August 2020, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Maam, i am student of BE 3rd year,
now on the basis of this given information the various fields are avilable for computer students but please tell me how to apply for it after degree...
28th August 2020, 10:31 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: What are the jobs available for computer science engineers in Indian Railways?

What are the jobs available for computer science engineers in Indian Railways

In railways Computer Engineers jobs are :

Software Developer.
Computer Hardware Engineer.
Computer Network Architect.
Database Administrator. ...
Information Security Analyst.
Computer System Analyst.
Web Developer.
Computer Programmer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?