7th December 2016, 03:50 PM
marick paromita

What kind of Government jobs are available for a B.Com (Honour) student?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Com (Honours) and after completing it I want to work for the Government so I want to know about the Government jobs are available for a B.Com (Honour) student. Please provide the related details about the same.

Related Questions:
  1. For which Government Jobs I can apply for after completion of BE with ECE stream?
  2. What kind of jobs can I join after passing MCA other than IT jobs? What are the vacancies in Government jobs for MCA students?
  3. Which course is better to choose for getting government jobs? BBA or B.Com?
  4. What kind of government jobs are available for a student who have completed B.A? What is the procedure to apply for a job?
  5. What kind of government jobs I can get easily after completing B.Tech(IT)?
  6. Which are the government job exams for B.Tech ECE student? What kind of preparation is needed?
  7. What kind of jobs can I get in Tamilnadu government after completing B.E in EEE?
  8. What kind of Government Jobs I can get after completion of BE with Mechanical stream?
  9. What kind of job is offered in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector through M.Ed for a B.Ed private teacher?
  11. What are the job opportunities in Government sector through M.Ed for a B.Ed private teacher?
  12. What kind of government job is available after completion of post graduation in MSW?
  13. What kind of government jobs are there after completing MBA HR?
  14. What kind of government job is available for me if I am a MSc Electronics student
  15. What can I do to get a good job after completion of Maths honors?
  16. Exams for Government jobs for Computer science engineers?
  17. Exams for Government jobs for 3rd year B.tech (ECE) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can a Physically disabled candidate get a government job? If no then what kind of jobs are available?
9th December 2016, 01:02 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of Government jobs are available for a B.Com (Honour) student?

Yes, there are many job opportunities after bachelor degree in government sector.

Some of the available options are :-

Railway.

Banking.

SSC.

Civil Service.

Defence.

So, you can appear for respective entrance for recruitment in the respective jobs.
9th December 2016, 04:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of Government jobs are available for a B.Com (Honour) student?

Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Com (Hons):

After successful completion of Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) course, you are eligible to apply for almost all the Government based recruitment's. You may find job opportunities in

>> Retail Sector

>> Information Technology

>> Banking Sector

>> Stock Exchange Firms

>> FMCG organizations

Besides these, you may apply for several recruitment's that are conducted by various organizations. You may apply for IBPS Clerical Cadre recruitment, PO Recruitment, Indian Railways Officer Recruitment, Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam, Combined Higher Secondary Level exam and Insurance based recruitment's.
9th December 2016, 05:06 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by marick paromita View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Com (Honours) and after completing it I want to work for the Government so I want to know about the Government jobs are available for a B.Com (Honour) student. Please provide the related details about the same.

There are various job vacancies are available for the B.Com (Honors) candidates in government sector organizations. The candidates after the completion of B.Com can work in the following organizations.

Tea Board of India – Accountant – Website Link

Indian Air Force – AFCAT - Website Link

HSSC – Accountant - Website Link

Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences, Himachal Pradesh, Mandi – Office Assistants - Website Link

Municipal Service Commission West Bengal – Accounts Assistant - Website Link

IBPS – Clerk and PO - Website Link

SSC – Various posts - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?