18th May 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

What kind of IT jobs are available in Indian Railway for B.Sc(IT) graduate? Recruitment exams to join?

Sir,
I want to know about the IT jobs available in Indian Railway. I have completed my B.Sc(IT) graduation this year. Which are the recruitment exams to be given for joining? Please clear my doubts. Thank you!

23rd May 2015, 12:49 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of IT jobs are available in Indian Railway for B.Sc(IT) graduate? Recruitment exams to join?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know about the IT jobs available in Indian Railway. I have completed my B.Sc(IT) graduation this year. Which are the recruitment exams to be given for joining? Please clear my doubts. Thank you!

Indian Railways offers various jobs for various posts to candidates who have completed their +2 or graduation from a recognized board/university. Having completed B.sc IT you can opt for writing RRB Exam.

This exam consists of 2 section:
  • Technical
  • Non-Technical

You can apply for Non-technical and the qualifications needed are:

-> The candidate need to have a citizenship in India

-> Age limit needed is 18-30 years and there are relaxation for other category candidates such as SC/ST,OBC as they get 5 years and 3 years extra.

-> Educational qualification needed is degree from a recognized university in any stream and should have knowledge in English/Hindi on Computer as well as Typewriter.

If you satisfy all these then you can apply for the post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?