23rd December 2015, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

What kind of Physical test is required to join Indian Army? Minimum height and weight required to join?

Respected Sir,
I would like to know what is Physical Test requirements for Indian Army? And how much minimum height and weight requires join an Indian Army?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Indian Army after scoring having a height of 171 Cm and weight of 69 Kg
  2. Required Physical standards to join Army after completion of B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completing 12th Arts with 50%? Minimum and Maximum height required to join Indian Army?
  4. What is the height and weight required to join Indian Army?
  5. How can I prepare for NDA exam? What should I study? What are the physical needs required for NDA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Indian Army after PG in Political science with 63% marks and age 26.5?
  7. Height and weight required to join Indian Army?
  8. Can I join Indian Navy if pursuing B.E.(EXTC) having 39 kgs weight and 5.5 feet height being 19 years old candidate? Minimum marks required in B.E. to join Indian Navy?
  9. Height and weight required for females to join Indian Army? Procedure to join Army?
  10. Can I join Indian Army being a candidate with a height of 5 Feet and 5 inches?
  11. How much height and weight is required for passing physical test of NDA?
  12. Height and weight required to join Indian Air Force? Minimum expected salary after joining?
  13. How much height is required to join Indian Army?
  14. How can I join Indian Army after studying in N.M.Ed? What are the physical requirements?
  15. Am I eligible to join Indian Police Service having 5'6" height and 58 kgs weight being a B.Com 2nd year student? Qualification required to join?
  16. What are the requirement to join Indian Army? I have a weight of 65 Kg
  17. How much height and weight is required to join the Army?
  18. How should I join Indian Army after finishing M.A Degree?
31st December 2015, 11:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of Physical test is required to join Indian Army? Minimum height and weight required to join?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I would like to know what is Physical Test requirements for Indian Army? And how much minimum height and weight requires join an Indian Army?
Physical fitness criteria for Indian Army exam:-

Height

For Men : 165 cm(AROUND)
For Women :150 cm(AROUND)

OBC /SC/ST :

Male:160 cm and female :145 cm

Chest

Male candidates-84 (+ 5cm).

Female candidates-79cm(+ 5cm).

Eye Sight

For Worse Eye :6/12 or 6/9 distant vision
For good Eye :6/6 or 6/9 distant vision
5th September 2019, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of Physical test is required to join Indian Army? Minimum height and weight required to join?

Is weight matters in selection of army nursing
3rd October 2019, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

To join in military which course we have to take in inter?MPC[or]BiPC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?