3rd October 2018, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in UCIL ITI Trade Apprentices recruitment written test?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied in UCIL ITI Trade Apprentices recruitment and preparing for the written test. I would like to know what are the questions generally comes in the written test? Kindly let me know about the questions as soon as possible.

9th October 2018, 05:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in UCIL ITI Trade Apprentices recruitment written test?

I would like to let you know that there will be no written test for UCIL ITI Trade Apprentices recruitment. Eligible candidates will be selected based on merit basis i.e. on the basis of*marks obtained in Matric and ITI marks. Candidates who have passed Matric/10th standard with a minimum of 50% marks for (in case of 45 % marks for SC/ST applicant) and ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% marks from NCVT are eligible to apply for UCIL ITI Trade Apprentices recruitment.

For more details you should visit the official notification i.e. http://www.ucil.gov.in/pdf/job/Web_A...tification.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?