9th January 2017, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions will be asked in IAF group X diagnostic test of science and maths?

Sir, I got my joining letter for IAF group X & in this letter has a para that in training session they conduct a diagnostic test of science & maths. So, I want to know that which type & on which syllabus the question will be asked?

1st August 2023, 12:32 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: What kind of questions will be asked in IAF group X diagnostic test of science and maths?

Congratulations on your joining letter for IAF Group X! The diagnostic test of science and maths that you will be taking is designed to assess your basic knowledge of these subjects. The questions will be of a multiple-choice format and will cover a range of topics, including:

• Basic Mathematics: This includes topics such as arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and trigonometry.
  • Basic Science: This includes topics such as physics, chemistry, and biology.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

The syllabus for the diagnostic test is based on the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) syllabus for Class 10. However, the questions will be slightly more challenging than those that you would typically see in a Class 10 exam.
The diagnostic test is an important part of the IAF Group X training program. It will help the instructors to assess your strengths and weaknesses in these subjects and to tailor your training accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?