18th January 2016, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age criteira for becoming Assistant Commissioner of Police?

Sir i am jagdeesh. I would like to become Assistant commissioner of police. I am studying b.sc. 2nd year. At present my age is 25 years. I want to know about the maximum age criteria for becoming ASI? Please guide me.

18th January 2016, 08:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum age criteira for becoming Assistant Commissioner of Police?

Maximum Age Criteria for Assistant Commissioner of Police Recruitment:

The maximum age allowed for Assistant Commissioner of Police post is "30 years". As far as your age is concerned, I am sure you are certainly eligible to apply for this Assistant Commissioner of Police post. In order to become Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP), you are required to appear in CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test) which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. The basic educational qualification required for Civil Services Examination is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The minimum age required to appear in CSAT Exam is "21 years" and the maximum age must not exceed 30 years. There will be an age relaxation for reserved OBC/ SC/ ST category candidates. You will get 26 years by the time you complete your Graduation. So I am sure you are certainly eligible to apply for Assistant Commissioner of Police post.
19th January 2016, 12:36 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the maximum age criteira for becoming Assistant Commissioner of Police?

Yes, you will be eligible to get recruitment as Assistant Commissioner of Police but after completing your degree.

To become ACP you need to appear and qualify in all the stages of Civil Services examination. Civil Services examination is conducted by UPSC every year. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-32 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

For more information about examination visit at http://www.upsc.gov.in
19th January 2016, 10:39 PM
kantraman

The maximum age criteria for ACP is that one should not be more than 30 years when one want to appear in CSAT exam for general category but for OBC, SC/ ST category age relaxation is given according to govt.rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?