16th September 2016, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimu eligiblity criteria required for government exam?

Actually i have got 55% marks in 12th class;66% in 10th class or 44% in graduation....so my marks are below average.......but i want to crack a government job....so my question is am i eligible for SBI(PO) exam aur ssc exams??????

16th September 2016, 11:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimu eligiblity criteria required for government exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Actually i have got 55% marks in 12th class;66% in 10th class or 44% in graduation....so my marks are below average.......but i want to crack a government job....so my question is am i eligible for SBI(PO) exam aur ssc exams??????
Yes, you are eligible for SBI PO and SSC exams.

Those who have completed your graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

Those who have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for SSC exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.

Age relaxation -

SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC-3 Years
People with disability (PWD) –Gen- 10 years
PWD-SC/ST -15 years
PWD-OBC-13 Years
16th September 2016, 01:14 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimu eligiblity criteria required for government exam?

Minimum eligibility criteria required for government exam:-

Eligibility requirements for each job may very with job profile. Pass in 12th class is the basic eligibility required for clerical or apprentice jobs. Graduation is enough to apply for officer level job positions. Such details can be collected from the official portal of the organisation that carries of the requirement process. Required qualification must be obtained from any Institutions recognised by UGC / AICTE.
16th September 2016, 06:07 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

There is no minimum marks eligibility for various government jobs. A pass in any graduation degree is enough for a job in government sector. So with 55% marks in 12th and 44% marks in graduation you are eligible for various government jobs. The aspirant can apply for various government jobs after the notifications are released. The competition for the government job either state or central is very high. The selection will be done on the basis of written test and interview. One should prepare well to clear the written test. There are various coaching classes also available to clear the written test like IBPS, SBI PO etc.
16th September 2016, 08:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required for appearing in Government Exam:

Basically there is no certain percentage criteria required for appearing in Government Examinations. The basic educational qualification required for appearing in Government Examination given below in detail.

For Almost All Government Recruitment Exams:

> Graduation or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university

> There is no percentage criteria required in Graduation

> Graduation PASS is mandatory in order to appear in exams

Yes, you are eligible to apply for SBI PO and SSC Examination as you have successfully passed Graduation.
16th September 2016, 08:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in SBI PO examination even if you have secured less than 50% marks in your Graduation. The SBI has not specified any percentage criteria to appear in PO examination, candidates who have passed graduation in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to apply for SBI PO examination. You are eligible to apply for all the examinations where qualification is mentioned as graduate unless if it is mentioned as minimum 50% or 60% aggregate, so, I suggest you to check the notification properly before applying for government examination.
16th September 2016, 08:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For SBI PO there isn't any percentage criteria and you just need a degree with pass marks from a recognized university. Hence, you are eligible for it.

For IBPS PO, there is a 50% requirement in graduation. You won't be able to apply for IBPS PO but surely can for SBI PO.
16th September 2016, 10:02 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for government jobs entrance examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for jobs.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from recognised university with minimum passing percentage.

Yes, you can appear for SBI PO entrance examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for recruitment in jobs.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-30 years with relaxation for reserved category.

So, to crack the examination you just need to prepare for examination as per syllabus of examination. For more information visit at www.sbi.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?