17th January 2021, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the pattern of the GHC Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service Grade- III Preliminary Examination 2021? Cost of application?

Hello friends, I am going to apply for the GHC Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service Grade- III Preliminary Examination of 2021. I just want to know about the pattern of this examination. Can anyone tell me about the pattern? Kindly tell me about the cost of this application as well.

15th March 2023, 07:57 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: What is the pattern of the GHC Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service Grade- III Preliminary Examination 2021? Cost of application?

The GHC Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service Grade- III Preliminary Examination is conducted by the Gauhati High Court. The Preliminary Examination will consist of two papers. Paper I will be a screening test of 100 marks, in which questions from General English and General Knowledge will be asked. Paper II will consist of 200 marks and will include questions from the Indian Penal Code, the Code of Criminal Procedure, the Evidence Act and the Indian Constitution.

The cost of the application for this examination is Rs.500 for General and OBC category candidates and Rs.300 for SC/ST/PWD category candidates. The fee can be paid online through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?