29th August 2015, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get the government job in one of the best core ECE company in India?

What is the procedure followed to get the government job in one of the best core ECE company in India? Can you please provide me the answer on this soon as possible? Awaiting for your answer to get it. It would be really helpful.

Thanks!

29th August 2015, 09:39 PM
candycrush

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get the government job in one of the best core ECE company in India?

Getting into core government job in ECE discipline primarily requires to give Gate exam which can be treated as the sole way to get into the Indian PSUs.

You shall have to gain atleast 95% percentile in order to get shortlisted for the interview for the job.

The notifications for the Gate 2016 is out now and shall be conducted by the IISC banglore

You are register for the gate up to 31 st Sept. Opening date of registration is 1 st Sept.

You are required to apply for the ECE PSUs separately as this is required.

Some of the PSUs recruiting for ECE through gate score are.

1. Iocl
2. Ongc
3. Bpcl
4. Hpcl
5. Bsnl
6. Mtnl

There are also other PSUs which recruits thought their own tests.

Some of which are

1. Sail
2. Barc
3. Npcil
4. Rinl

You can find openings through the Employment news or through these websites.

1. Www.fresher world.com
2. Www.freejobalert.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?