18th March 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

What qualification is needed to become a Bank Manager?

I want to know that what minimum qualification is required to become a Bank Manager. Please help me with the required information as soon as possible. I am in urgent need for the information.

18th March 2016, 09:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What qualification is needed to become a Bank Manager?

Educational Qualification Required to become a Bank Manager:

The minimum qualification varies from Bank to Bank, so the general educational qualification required for the post of Bank Manager is given below in detail. The minimum qualification required is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Besides this you must have some professional courses viz., ICWA/ CA/ Master of Business Administration/ Master's degree in Economics or PGDM course in order to be eligible. Candidates who are willing to apply for the Bank Manager are required to have good working experience in Banking Sector.
18th March 2016, 10:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Minimum qualification required to become bank manager is graduation in any discipline from recognised University. You have to qualify the PO exam and after qualification you have to gain experience for years and then you will get promoted to the post of bank manager as per your knowledge and skill.
18th March 2016, 11:55 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know that what minimum qualification is required to become a Bank Manager. Please help me with the required information as soon as possible. I am in urgent need for the information.
The aspirant has to complete the Graduation in any stream to become a Probationary Officer (PO), the Banks will not recruit managers directly. You have to appear for PO examination and after clearing the examination you have to appear for an interview. In nationalized banks the recruitment is done by IBPS. So any Graduates with less than 30 years of age can appear for PO examination. After you selected as PO in a Bank, with some experience, you can apply for manager post. There will be some examination and interview for the same. The website
link is http://www.ibps.in/
19th March 2016, 12:27 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

One cannot aspire to become manager directly. To become a Bank Manager at first the candidate should apply for IBPS examination and should enter into bank stream as Probationary officer (PO). To apply for IBPS candidate has to meet the following criteria.

ELIGIBILITY :

* The candidate's age should be in the range of 21-30 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

* Candidates should have completed their graduation in any discipline from any recognized university.

Therefore, you need the minimum qualification of bachelor's degree either in Science/ Arts/ Commerce from any recognized university.

After gaining few years of experience, one can give position as manager based on his managerial and decision making skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?