13th June 2021, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after my 12th Biology group to make myself eligible for it?

My dream is to be an IFS officer(Forest) then what should I do after my 12th Biology group to make myself eligible for it?

15th June 2021, 07:26 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after my 12th Biology group to make myself eligible for it?

The eligibility to apply for Indian Forest Service examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in chemistry, physics, zoology, botany, mathematics, animal husbandry etc as main paper.

Examination is conducted in three stages and age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation for reserved category. So, you can select the course as according to the required eligibility. To get more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th June 2021, 07:55 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do after my 12th Biology group to make myself eligible for it?

Follow given steps after 12th Biology group to make yourself eligible for IFS.

Complete intermediate with Biology group with good marks.

Choose any graduation course which have at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology.

Pursue graduation from recognized university only.

Apply for IFS examination in last year of graduation.

Your age should be less than 32 years at the time of recruitment.

Clear each stage of selection to get role of IFS .
15th June 2021, 09:09 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue the bachelor degree in discipline which is required as one of the qualification to become eligible for I.F.S examination.

The age limit is 21-32 years. For more information about the eligibility and examination syllabus visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
17th June 2021, 10:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

After 10+2 with Biology group, you can go for graduation in any one subject as Chemistry/Botany/Geology/Mathematics/Statistics/Physics/Zoology/Agriculture/Forestry/Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science/bachelor's degree in Engineering from a recognized university. The candidate minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum age should not be more than 32 years.

The UPSC conducts the Indian Forest Service examination each year and it has 3 levels that are preliminary, second main examination, and lastly a personality test. After qualifying these stages, the candidates will be trained for 2 years at Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy. I am also giving you the UPSC website link for your reference that is www.upsconline.nic.in
3rd July 2021, 10:05 PM
Singhskomal

Indian forest services (IFS) Civil service examination conducted by unions public services commission once a year.
Age limit:- 21 years to 32 years
Education qualification:- bachelor's degree in mathematics, chemistry, biology, physics, zoology, geology, veterinary, animal husbandry, statistics, agricultural and forestry or bachelor's degree in engineering.
After 12th you should get bachelor's degree in one of these to become IFS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?