10th August 2021, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a government job in PWD sector while I am doing 3rd year from Civil Engineering course ?

respected sir/madam
i would you like to ask. if i am doing b.tech from civil engineering. so how can i get job in pwd sector and what should to do for get job ? should i focus on GATE exam prepration or IES exam ?

12th August 2021, 11:24 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: What should I do to get a government job in PWD sector while I am doing 3rd year from Civil Engineering course ?

The minimum educational qualification required to join as an engineer in PWD department, you should have minimum educational qualification of Engineering or diploma in Engineering from Civil department from the recognised University.

The minimum age is 18 and maximum should not exceed 37 years.

So, complete your engineering degree in Civil and then you will be eligible to apply for this post.
13th August 2021, 10:17 PM
Kaiful01

Default Re: What should I do to get a government job in PWD sector while I am doing 3rd year from Civil Engineering course ?

PWD employees are selected by conducting an exam with the State Public Service Commission. Look for the notification in state news papers and the web portal of the ministry.
you can get in pwd through SSC JE exam and IES Exam also.So focus on IES exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?