10th August 2021, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for central or state Government job after completing B.Tech from Swami vivekanand university?

Am I eligible for central / state Government Sector Jobs after completing B.Tech from Swami vivekanand university??

pls reply me..

11th August 2021, 05:17 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for central or state Government job after completing B.Tech from Swami vivekanand university?

Yes, Swami Vivekanand University is approved by UGC and also by AICTE and DEC New Delhi. All the degree and certificate from here is fully valid for the government job and private job. There is no need to worry about the validity of the certificate.
13th August 2021, 10:21 PM
Kaiful01

Default Re: Am I eligible for central or state Government job after completing B.Tech from Swami vivekanand university?

Yes,you are eligible for central/state government jobs after completing b.tech from swami vivekanand university.Swami Vivekanand University is approved by UGC and also by AICTE and DEC New Delhi. All the degree and certificate from here is fully valid for the government job and private job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?