17th April 2015, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

What should I do next to get a Government teachers job after completion of graduation with 71%?

Hello Sir/Mam,

its aditi ,, i have completed my graduation with 71% this year,, now in dilemma that what next i must do to get a government teacher job!!!???
And what will i do next to make my carrier towards the job of the professor??
please reply!!

thanking you sir !!

17th April 2015, 11:58 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do next to get a Government teachers job after completion of graduation with 71%?

First of all, I would like to suggest you that you need to study further if you want to become professor in government colleges and for your kind notice, no candidate can become professor directly because before being a professor, a candidate need to be an assistant professor and gain at least 10 years of experience of teaching field then only they are considered as professor and promoted to the post or recruited by another cell.

To become assistant professor in government college, you should have passed bachelor's degree with 50% marks that you have already completed.

After that, you need to pass master's degree in relevant stream from a reputed university and must secure at least 55% marks.

While final year or after completion of PG, candidate will be eligible to appear for NET - National Eligibility Test or UGC or SET - State Eligibility Test conducted by state government.

Qualifying in either NET or SET is compulsory then only the candidate will be considered for interview process for the post of Assistant Professor.

If you qualify interview of the recruiter college/ university then you may be appointed for the job as an assistant professor.

If you complete PhD after being Assistant Professor and gain at least 05 years of experience then you can be considered for the post of Professor so you should not stop your studies and keep studying and join PhD after master's.

One more advantage is there of PhD is that a candidate having PhD need not to qualify NET or SET test means they are appointed directly.

17th April 2015, 08:50 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next to get a Government teachers job after completion of graduation with 71%?

To get a job as a government teacher, a candidate must have completed B.Ed course and should appear for the Government school teacher exam, which is conducted by their state government. And the important point to remember here is that, candidates who have completed B.Ed course are only eligible to appear for Government school teacher exam. So, if you have completed B.Ed course, you can apply for Government school teacher exam, which is conducted in your state.

17th April 2015, 09:50 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

One thing you should remember that you have to notice the the difference between the " Teacher " and " Professor ". If you want to become a " Teacher " in government sector then you should have the certain Eligibility criteria.

For Teacher Job :

1.You must have completed the 12th along with Diploma in Education for Primary education (I to V ).

2.For Class VI to VIII , you should complete the graduation with B.Ed from the recognized university.

For Professor jobs in government sector :

1.You should complete the Masters degree along with Ph. D with minimum 50% of marks from the recognized university.

2.And also you must have a Full time (Regular ) graduation with minimum percentage of marks.

18th April 2015, 12:42 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

its aditi ,, i have completed my graduation with 71% this year,, now in dilemma that what next i must do to get a government teacher job!!!???
And what will i do next to make my carrier towards the job of the professor??
please reply!!

thanking you sir !!
Well, you must apply for B.Ed after completing Graduation to get Teacher job. Those candidates who have completed their Graduation with 50% of marks are eligible for B.Ed. The admission to the B.Ed is based on the entrance exam performance. Normally, the entrance exam will be conducted by the concerned university. Those candidates who have successfully completed B.Ed, must appear and qualify in the TET entrance exam with good marks. Once, you get the TET score card, then you can directly attend the Interview. You need to qualify in Master degree along with NET entrance with good marks in order to become a professor in college level.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?