7th November 2021, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

What should be my percentage in 12th to become Deputy commissioner of state?

My main aim and focus is on becoming the deputy commissioner of himacal.Its been like a dream for me.Please give some guidelines to become and some subjects which i have to master.

10th November 2021, 02:19 PM
periwinkle09876

Cool Re: What should be my percentage in 12th to become Deputy commissioner of state?

The minimum educational qualification required to become a deputy commissioner is graduation in any discipline from a recognised university or Institute and for that you have to appear in the Civil Service Examination that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year.

Once you get appointed as an IPS officer then after few years you will be promoted to the post of deputy commissioner or District Commissioner.

However, if the candidate has successfully passed in all the subjects of 12th and degree course then there is no minimum or maximum percentage required.

http://www.upsc.gov.in
13th November 2021, 09:29 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be my percentage in 12th to become Deputy commissioner of state?

Eligibility
He must have completed 12th with atleast 60 % from a recognised university.

He must be citizen of India with age limit 21-32 yrs.
Sc/st 5 yrs relaxation
OBC 3 yrs relaxation

He must have a bachelor's degree in any stream of an authorized university.

Those with masters degree are also eligible.
They have to pass some physical tests like height 165 cm
Chest 84 cm
Eyesight 6/9

They have to crack UPSC Civil Service Exam CSE.
After qualifying all 3 rounds of UPSC I.e
Prelims
Main
Interview.
They finally become eligible for the post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?