7th November 2021, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Commissioner of Income Tax in future after CA course?

I am right now pursuing c.a course along with graduation I want to become the commissioner of income tax in future. So please kindly guide me to pursue my goals and mail me the complete procedure of it. my mail id is [email protected]

give me feedback as soon as possible.
regards

8th November 2021, 05:57 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Commissioner of Income Tax in future after CA course?

After CA course you should go for another field like bank it's better for you.But to become a Commisioner of Income tax you must have a graduation degree from a recognized university.And also have to appear in the exam called SSC CGL exam.
10th November 2021, 02:12 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: How to become a Commissioner of Income Tax in future after CA course?

To become a Commissioner of Income Tax you have to appear in the SSC combined graduate level exam that is conducted by Staff Selection Commission every year.
The minimum educational qualification required to appear in this exam is graduation in any discipline from a recognised university or Institute.

The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum should not exceed 27 years however, age relaxation in upper age limit is provided to reserved category students as per the government norms.

Official website for more information
http://www.upsc.gov.in'
11th November 2021, 01:41 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

After completing your CA, you are eligible to become an Income Tax Commissioner. For that, you have to appear for the SSC CGL exam or UPSC exam and get a qualifying score to become an Income Tax Commissioner.
13th November 2021, 10:06 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

They possess excellent analytical skills and numeracy which is essential to investigate suspected tax fraud.

If you are a graduate below 30 yrs , the first step is to apply for SSC exam.
For Grade B and C inspector , graduation is needed in any stream.

Age limit is not more than 27 yrs 3-13 yrs age relaxation is provided to reserved category.

Syllabus
Prelims:_
General Intelligence
General Awareness
Arithmetic

Main exam:_
General studies( reasoning and awareness)
English comprehension
Arithmetic
Abilities
Language
Communication on skills and writing.
After clearance of SSC CGL exam, candidate become eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?