1st April 2015, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

What type of Government job I can apply for after completion of B.E CSE graduation?

What type of Government job I can apply for after completion of B.E CSE graduation? Can you please provide me the information on this as soon as possible? As I am looking forward for various job opportunities and I am completely unaware about getting Government jobs!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of Graduation?
  2. Can I get good Job after completion of LLB course? Which kind of Jobs I can apply for in Government sector after completion of this course?
  3. What are the career opportunities available after completion of BBA and how will I apply for MBA after that?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  5. What type of government job am I eligible for after completing graduation with 45%
  6. Are there any Railway jobs after Inter?
  7. In which way I should prepare to get a Government Job after completion of B.Sc course?
  8. Will I get a government job after passing graduation in BSc? What type of job will I get?
  9. What are the government job facilities after completion of graduation in B.A.M.S?
  10. Job after passing out in mechanical engineering?
  11. Career scope after completion of Graduation in Chemistry? List of Government Jobs available after completion of this course?
  12. Eligibility to join Intelligence Agencies of India?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for IAS after graduation? What type post I will get?
  14. Can i apply for MCA after completion of BA graduation? I did O level from DOEACC Society
  15. For what kind of Government Jobs I am eligible to apply after completion of EEE course?
  16. Government Job Opportunities after completion of MBA course?
  17. Which course to opt for after 12th except engineering?
  18. What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to do MBA in best colleges through CAT or MAT tests? -- [Most Discussed]
1st April 2015, 09:34 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: What type of Government job I can apply for after completion of B.E CSE graduation?

There are many Government jobs for those who have completed B.tech in CSE branch .

Among those , some are ,

~ You can apply for the post of Project Research Engineer at IIT BOMBAY

~ You can apply for the post of PILOT / Observer in Indian Navy

~ You can apply for the different posts in the companies like ,
Bsnl
Iocl
Ntpc
Drdo
Bhel , etc...

~ You can also apply for the IAS , IPS exams
2nd April 2015, 09:04 AM
Member+

Default Re: What type of Government job I can apply for after completion of B.E CSE graduation?

Dear,

As you have said, you are B.E in CSE branch. After completing the Graduation in Engineering field, you can apply for many Private sector jobs and Government sector jobs, apart from it if you have interested to work with software field or core field, then you can apply for following top Software companies in India like MNC's for Jr.Software Developer and Software Engineer and System Engineers post , etc.
* TCS
* Wipro
* Infosys
* Satyam
* I-Flex
* Tata Infotech
* Cmc Limited
* Mphasis
* Mastek
* Niit

Otherwise you can apply for the various posts of Scientists and Engineers in various departments under the UPSC and SSC examinations include ;
* Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
* Indian Space Research Organization
* Defence Research and Development Organization
* ECIL
* AAI
* Steel Authority of India Limited
* Combined Defence Services , etc

Otherwise you can also apply for other field like Civil Services and Defence Sector jobs or Railway Sector jobs or teaching field jobs or banking sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?