16th March 2016, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

Whether Drug Inspectors are appointed on Temporary basis of Permanent basis?

Respected sir/madam,

I am b.pharma 2nd year student. After completing my b.pharma, i want to be a drug inspector. But there is doubt related to their appointment. I want to know that whether their appointments are made on temporary basis or permanent basis?

16th March 2016, 01:27 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Drug Inspectors are appointed on Temporary basis of Permanent basis?

Drug Inspectors are selected by UPSC through Drug Inspector examination every year for various related departments under central government.

Candidate who are selected through exams are appointed permanently, not on temporary basis.
16th March 2016, 03:42 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Drug Inspectors are appointed on Temporary basis of Permanent basis?

It depends upon the sector you join. If you join in government sector, then you are definitely appointed on permanent basis and if you are appointed by private players, then certainly you are only eligible to work for a specified period according to the agreement.
16th March 2016, 03:49 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

After completion of B.Pharmacy one cannot apply for drug inspector post.

The eligibility criteria is that the candidate must have passed bachelors degree in pharmacy and should have minimum of 3 years experience in the field of manufacturing/ testing of drugs.

UPSC conducts examination for drug inspector post.

The recruitment is permanent and there is no question of temporary basis of recruitment.
16th March 2016, 09:56 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Yes, no doubt that after completing your B.pharma course you are eligible to appear for Drug Inspector job recruitment examination.

The examination is conducted by state public service commission and candidate have to qualify in written test and interview stage for final selection of job.

The appointment is made permanent till the age of retirement. For more information about examination pattern and syllabus visit the official website of your respective state PCS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?