6th July 2015, 04:27 PM
soniafxb

Whether my SC certificate is considerable for Government job of my husband?

Hi,
My husband don't have SC certificate. But I have a SC certificate. So, on behalf of my husband, my SC certificate is consider for government jobs for my husband? Please reply asap.

26th February 2016, 09:53 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Whether my SC certificate is considerable for Government job of my husband?

You are interested in doing government job. You have a SC certificate but your husband does not have any SC certificate.

>>No, your husband can not use your SC certificate for getting job in Government Company. The main reason is that at the time of interview he has to show his own category certificate in which the name of candidate is exactly same as that of Matriculation.

>>So, in my opinion if your husband also belongs to SC category, then firstly he has to arrange its own category certificate.
28th February 2016, 11:38 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: Whether my SC certificate is considerable for Government job of my husband?

SC certificate of an individual can be used only for any process by the individual.The certificate of an individual cannot be considered for any other individual even if they have any relation among them.

So,i suggest you to apply SC certificate for your husband as soon as possible to use it in any of the purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?