26th January 2020, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of applying for certificate if yet not received after completing graduation?

Dear sir/Madam
I have completed my Mcom in 2016 from that date I have not received my degree certificate til date as I needed this certificate very badly plz suggest me how I can get this certificate as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Airforce Job after Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  2. How to get final certificate after passing M.Phil
  3. What is the eligibility and procedure for internship?
  4. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  5. Detailed syllabus of Prasar bharati Engineering Assistant Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Refernce books and syllbaus for AFCAT
  7. What is the exact procedure to be followed to do CA along with B.Com? Procedure to be followed?
  8. What's the procedure for getting degree certificate? I've passed shiksha visharad from Hindi sahitya sammelan Allahabad but haven't received the certificate yet
  9. How many companies are there in Mumbai providing internship for a period of 1 month?
  10. How may I do Law after completing my graduation?What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria? I'm in B.com final year
  11. How to apply for SSB job? Information about SSB?
  12. What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th
  13. Procedure of CS application after completing graduation in commerce?
  14. B.ED passout certificate & marks sheet not received
  15. What to do after completion of BBA? Which Entrance Exams I need to give for MBA?
  16. What should I do to get my NET exam certificate?
  17. NET Clearance Certificate not received yet even after 10 days of submission of attested copies of mark sheets and birth certificate
  18. Procedure to join in Polytechnic after 10th? How to collect the clearness certificate from Tamilnadu government?
13th October 2020, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of applying for certificate if yet not received after completing graduation?

Respected sir, I have completed my degree course Bachelor's of Arts in International Hospitality Administration from Munnar Munnar catering college Munnar Kerala in the year 2012.

I have received my Provisional certificate and mark list , but not yet received the original degree certificate. Please assist me as I am in need for my further higher study.

My enrollment number -096386245

My contact number 09526838408
Chinju Jacob
15th February 2021, 10:41 PM
Adhir chandra nath

Talking Re: Procedure of applying for certificate if yet not received after completing graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have done BAAVFX in the year 2015.,haven'y got my degree and Markscard..what should I do. And also I wanted to know if I am eligible for Bank po/clerk exams..??
I Adhir Chandra nath enrol no 145170910 completed MEC but til today I don't get original certificate
11th March 2021, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

I completed my degree from Bangalore university in 2004 .I haven't received my degree convocation letter , so what is the procedure for applying ? Please help me out as its very urgent . Thank you . You can reach me at [email protected] .
6th September 2021, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my degree in year 2004, but still I have not collected the degree certificate, so to apply for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?