25th March 2023, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Admission for Bachelor's degree after completing Diploma of 1 year?

after passing 12th I've taken admission for Diploma in Mass Communication. Cause , when I applied for admission for Bachelor's course the seats were full and so they told me to do 1 year Diploma in Mass Communication ( limit is 1 year only for that course ) and then they said that I can take admission directly for 2nd year Bachelor's course. Is this possible ?

26th March 2023, 01:48 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Admission for Bachelor's degree after completing Diploma of 1 year?

Yes, it is possible to take admission directly into the second year of a Bachelor's degree course after completing a one-year diploma course. This is known as lateral entry or direct entry. However, you need to check with the specific college or university you are interested in to see if they offer this option and what their admission requirements are. Some institutions may require you to have a certain GPA or specific qualifications in order to be eligible for direct entry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?