24th March 2018, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study B.Des(Interior Design) in Deccan Institute of Technology?

Hello, I want to know about the criteria for admission in Deccan Institute of Technology for B.Des course in the specialization of Interior Design. Please let me know about the admission criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study B.Des(Interior Design) in Deccan Institute of Technology?
  2. Admission criteria to study MTech(Machine Design) in VVIT?
  3. Eligibility to study Diploma in Surface Coating Technology in Deccan Education Society's Technical Institute?
  4. Course duration & fee structure of B.Des(Interior Design) in Deccan Institute of Technology?
  5. Admission criteria to study M.Des(Strategic Design & Brand Leadership) in Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology?
  6. Admission criteria to study BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?
  7. Job opportunities for B.Des(Interior Design) candidate of Deccan Institute of Technology?
  8. Placement papers of Delloite?
  9. Which college will be open for me after scoring 187 marks in JEE mains?
  10. Eligibility to study BDes(Knitwear Design) in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Chennai?
  11. Eligibility to get Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design admission in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur?
  12. Admission procedure to study ME(Computer Aided Design of Structures) in Birla Institute of Technology-Ranchi? -- [New]
  13. How can I join Fashion Designing course after intermediate?
  14. Which is the best Fashion Designing college in India? Provide the information about it
  15. Admission criteria to study MBA(Fashion Design Management) in D. Newage School of Design?
  16. Which is the best college for designing/arts/creativity? How to apply for it?
  17. List of top 30 colleges in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Best Colleges in Pune and Rajasthan offering Interior Designing?
28th April 2018, 04:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study B.Des(Interior Design) in Deccan Institute of Technology?

Admission Criteria to pursue B.Des (Interior Design) in Deccan Institute of Technology:

The duration of this Bachelor of Design (Interior Design) course is 4 years. For getting admission into this course, the basic eligibility criteria generally varies from the year of course that you get admission in. It varies from,
> First year admission
> Second year admission
> Third year admission
> Fourth year admission

Eligibility criteria varies for 1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year and 4th year. I request you to go through the below page that is provided. So that, you will be getting much more detailed information about this criteria.

@ You are required to appear in Aptitude Test that is conducted by the Deccan Institute of Technology and make sure you secure minimum 40% marks in it to be eligible besides meeting this educational qualification criteria at various levels.

Click here for the detailed eligibility criteria
28th April 2018, 04:57 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission criteria to study B.Des(Interior Design) in Deccan Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to know about the criteria for admission in Deccan Institute of Technology for B.Des course in the specialization of Interior Design. Please let me know about the admission criteria.

Candidates with a pass in 12th examinations in any stream are eligible to apply for the B.Des Interior Design course at Deccan Institute of Technology. Candidates who have passed 10th and 2 years interior design diploma course by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra are also eligible to apply for the B.Des Interior Design at Deccan Institute of Technology. Candidates have to clear the aptitude test conducted by the institute with a minimum of 40% marks for the admission. Candidates can find the details in the Deccan Institute of Technology website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?