15th July 2018, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BE(Irrigation & Water Management) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study BE in Irrigation & Water Management. Can I know about the criteria for admission in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for this course? Because I want to join this institute so I want to know the admission criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for BE(Irrigation & Water Management) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  2. Course structure of BE(Irrigation & Water Management) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  3. Fee expenses of BE(Irrigation & Water Management) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  4. Eligibility to study BE(Irrigation & Water Management) for 12th Science NIOS student?
  5. Entrance exam available to study MSc(Financial Mathematics) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda? -- [New]
  6. How to take admission in Diploma Engineering course in distance mode at Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda?
  7. Admission procedure and fee structure of B.Sc(Home Management) in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  8. Seats availability and course structure of PhD(Textile & Clothing) in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  9. How can I apply in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for engineering? Is there any entrance exam for outsiders? Will I get admission on the basis of boards and JEE results at MSU baroda? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How many MSc(Financial Mathematics) seats available in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  11. Detailed information about PhD(Commerce) entrance exam organized by The Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda?
  12. Admission procedure of Bachelor of Architecture at Sayajirao university Baroda?
  13. Fee expenses of MSc(Financial Mathematics) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  14. Eligibility to study MSc(Financial Mathematics) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  15. List of colleges offering BSc(Anthropology) in Vadodara?
  16. Procedure for taking admission and entrance exam details for Master of Human Resource Management from MS University, Baroda?
  17. How to do MBA in interior designing in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
  18. How many colleges are there in Gujarat after passing NATA exam?
16th July 2018, 01:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BE(Irrigation & Water Management) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am looking forward to study BE in Irrigation & Water Management. Can I know about the criteria for admission in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for this course? Because I want to join this institute so I want to know the admission criteria.

Candidates have to apply online to study BE Irrigation & Water Management in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda. Candidates who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology or Technical Vocational as one of the subjects with at least 45% marks, are eligible to study BE Irrigation & Water Management in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda. They have to appear for the GUJCET for the admission to study BE Irrigation & Water Management. Candidates are admitted through The Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) Gujarat. The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?