2nd June 2019, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BE(Polymer Engineering) in Maharashtra Institute of Technology?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study BE(Polymer Engineering). Can I know about the criteria for admission in Maharashtra Institute of Technology for this course? Because I want to join this institute so I want to know the admission criteria.

4th June 2019, 04:29 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BE(Polymer Engineering) in Maharashtra Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am looking forward to study BE(Polymer Engineering). Can I know about the criteria for admission in Maharashtra Institute of Technology for this course? Because I want to join this institute so I want to know the admission criteria.

Candidates should have passed Class XII examination or its equivalent examination with English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Technical Vocational Subject and should have obtained at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for the BE (Polymer Engineering) in Maharashtra Institute of Technology.
Candidates should have cleared the JEE (Main) examination or MHT – CET for the admission to study BE (Polymer Engineering) in Maharashtra Institute of Technology.
Candidates are admitted to the BE (Polymer Engineering) in Maharashtra Institute of Technology based on the above given examinations (10+2 and JEE (Main) or MHT – CET score).
4th June 2019, 07:13 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BE(Polymer Engineering) in Maharashtra Institute of Technology?

The admission to study BE(Polymer Engineering) in Maharashtra Institute of Technology is through entrance examination conducted by the university.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for the entrance examination is 10+2 passed with minimum 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and mathematics from a recognized board.

You can visit the website https://mitwpu.edu.in for more information.
4th June 2019, 11:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure to study BE in Polymer Engineering at Maharashtra Institute of Technology is given below.

==> Candidate can apply online through institute website www.mitpune.com.

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents.

==> Pay the application fee online of Rs.1500 through debit/credit card or net banking.

==> Submit the application form and save the copy for future reference.
5th June 2019, 12:18 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Engineering in Polymer Engineering is an undergraduate Polymer Engineering course and the duration of this course is four years. First of all, the candidate must have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized university. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination so you have to participate in the counseling to get admission in BE(Polymer Engineering) in Maharashtra Institute of Technology. Also, the candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects in your 12th class. For the application process, you should visit the official website.
5th June 2019, 10:11 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

B.E/ B.Tech in Polymer Engineering Admission criteria at Maharashtra Institute of Technology as below,

1) The basic requirement is the student opting for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics Biology, Biotechnology and, Technical Vocational at 10+2 level.

2) The student must secure at least 50% of marks at 12th standard board exam.

3) The admission for the B.Tech Polymer Engineering Admission criteria at Maharashtra Institute of Technology is made on the basis of entrance exams JEE (Main) examination or MHT – CET.

Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT)
Address -> S.No.124, Paud Road, Kothrud,
Pune 411038 Maharashtra INDIA
Phone: +91-20-3027 3400, +91-20-3027 3459
Fax: 91 020 25442770
Email : [email protected]
5th June 2019, 11:35 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Admission criteria to study BE(Polymer Engineering) in Maharashtra Institute of Technology;

1). You should have passed 10-2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subjects with at least 50% marks (45% marks for BC categories and PWD candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only) from a recognized institute.

2). You should have a valid rank in MHT-CET conducted by the competent authority.
Or
You must have a valid rank in JEE Main entrance exam.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link;
http://www.mitpune.com/dept-Polymer/dept-Polymer.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?