22nd December 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?

I am bsc zoology final year student I am interested in to get admission in mbbs is there any entrance exam for mbbs to get admission in mbbs or either I get direct admission in mbbs I also had completed d.pharm

Related Questions:
  1. How should I get a job after doing BSc(CBZ) 2nd year?
  2. Fee structure for admission in MBBS? How to take admission without any entrance exam?
  3. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
  4. Admission in B.A first year in DAV college? Do I have to appear for any entrance test? Can I take direct admission?
  5. Admission in MBBS college through qualifying marks without answering the entrance exam?
  6. How to take direct admission in MBBS college with less fee structure?
  7. Can a candidate with 85%(PCB) marks in 12th CBSE board, get direct admission in MBBS without UP-PMT entrance exam?
  8. Is Vector institute good to pursue embedded course?
  9. How may I get the direct admission in AMU for MBBS course? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same?
  10. When would the application forms of B.Com admission be available for ST. Xaviers, Ranchi? What types of questions would asked in this entrance exam? Can I get the direct admission in this college for the same?
  11. Direct admission in top 20 private MBBS colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. MBBS colleges in Delhi providing direct admission with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get admission in B.E after doing diploma 3 years course? Any entrance exam which I have to answer? Can I get direct admission to B.E 2nd year?
  14. Direct admission in Ph.D or M.Phil in Karnataka without entrance exam?
  15. Which is a good college of MBBS for me? How much percentage is required for direct admission?
  16. What is the fee to take admission in MBBS?
  17. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  18. What are the methods to get admission for PG in Karnataka after MBBS?
27th December 2013, 01:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?

You are well qualified and have pursued studies in the field of Zoology as well as Pharmaceuticals. Now your desire of going for another field of study and pursuing MBBS is really appreciable. There is no direct admission for MBBS in any colleges of India especially the good and government colleges. You need to appear for the entrance exams and on the basis of the rank secured by you in the entrance exams you will get admission in the concerned college.

The list of entrance exams for admission in various medical colleges of India for MBBS is as follows:-
-AIPMT
-AIPVT
-AFMC
-BVU
-GGSIPU CET
-KCET
-KEAM
-MGIMS MBBS
-Manipal PMT
-UPCMET
-COMEDK
-WBUHS
-JIPMER
-AIIMS
-NEET
-PMET
-DUMET
15th May 2015, 11:42 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?

There is no direct admission scheme in Medical.

You need to fight the Pre Medical Test before that for which the eligibility criteria is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed 12th with PCB from a recognized board.

* The candidate must have acquired at least 50% in 12th.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission.

Fulfilling such criteria, you are eligible for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?