24th October 2020, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to pursue BSc(Electronics) in Banasthali Vidyapith?

Dear Sir, I want to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapith for studying BSc(Electronics) course. I would like to know about the procedure for securing admission in this university for this course. Kindly tell me asap.

28th October 2020, 09:49 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission procedure to pursue BSc(Electronics) in Banasthali Vidyapith?

Admission procedure to pursue BSc(Electronics) in Banasthali Vidyapith can be seen below.

Admission will be done on merit basis of 12th.

For application submission visit official website-
http://www.banasthali.org

Click on register as student.

Once registration is done .

Login using username and password.

Now apply for admission in BSc electronics.
28th October 2020, 12:05 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to pursue BSc(Electronics) in Banasthali Vidyapith?

The admission procedure to pursue BSc(Electronics) in Banasthali Vidyapith is that the candidate can get admission through two ways:-

1. Merit-cum-aptitude test.
2. Merit in the qualifying exam.

Eligibility:

1. The applicant should have completed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% from any recognized university.
30th October 2020, 11:46 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure to study a BSc in Electronics at Banasthali Vidyapith is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in relevant science stream with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST candidate it is 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.

Interested candidate can apply online through institute website www.banasthali.org by clicking on Admission Tab and then on Apply Now option. The application form will get open fill it with the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?