24th October 2020, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure BSc(Electronics) admission in Banasthali Vidyapith? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Sir, I am interested in studying BSc(Electronics) course in Banasthali Vidyapith. I just want to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this particular course in this university. Please let me know about the cutoff marks as well for the admission.

28th October 2020, 09:42 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure BSc(Electronics) admission in Banasthali Vidyapith? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to secure BSc(Electronics) admission in Banasthali Vidyapith can be seen below.

There is no entrance exam applicable to get admission in BSc Electronics.

Admission will be done on merit basis.

You must have completed 12th minimum 60% to get admission.
30th October 2020, 11:41 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure BSc(Electronics) admission in Banasthali Vidyapith? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

There is no such entrance examination is available to study a BSc in Electronics at Banasthali Vidyapith. Admission selection will be on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination. The cutoff percentage is finalized by the institute.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in relevant science stream with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST candidate it is 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.banasthali.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?