3rd October 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BA(Economics) in Bhopal School of Social Sciences?

Hi friends, can you please tell me about the procedure for getting admission in Bhopal School of Social Sciences for studying BA(Economics) course? Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap.

6th October 2019, 01:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BA(Economics) in Bhopal School of Social Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can you please tell me about the procedure for getting admission in Bhopal School of Social Sciences for studying BA(Economics) course? Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the admission to study the B.A Economics (Honors) course in The Bhopal School of Social Sciences. Candidates have to upload all the required documents online. Admission to the B.A Economics (Honors) is done on the basis of marks obtained in the Class XII examination and personal interview conducted by the college. They have to meet the counselors (with their parent / guardian) on the stipulated dates in the college, to confirm admission. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
7th October 2019, 03:36 AM
Meera2602

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BA(Economics) in Bhopal School of Social Sciences?

The admission procedure to study Bachelor of Arts(Economics) in Bhopal School of Social Sciences is online. You would need to fill the application form available on http://www.bsssbhopal.edu.in. After that, take a printout of the application form and submit it to the college along with a fee of Rs.750.

The admission to the Bachelor of Arts(Economics) in Bhopal School of Social Sciences is on the basis of merit . The list of selected candidates will be available on notice board and on the website.

Address:-
The Bhopal School of Social Sciences
Near Habibganj Naka, Opposite DRM Office
Habibganj, Bhopal - 462024
Madhya Pradesh

For more details, you can refer to the website http://www.bsssbhopal.edu.in.
8th October 2019, 01:05 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For admission in B.A in Economics at Bhopal School of Social Sciences, must have to pass in 12th (intermediate) with 50% of marks from a recognized board. Those satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill the online application of B.A in Economics and fill all the details completely and accurately. Then you can download the admit card from the Bhopal School of Social Sciences website ->Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?