3rd October 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

How many BA(Economics) seats are available in Bhopal School of Social Sciences?

Respected Sir, I am looking forward to apply for BA(Economics) course in Bhopal School of Social Sciences. I just want to know that how many seats are available for this BA(Economics) course in this college?

6th October 2019, 01:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BA(Economics) seats are available in Bhopal School of Social Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am looking forward to apply for BA(Economics) course in Bhopal School of Social Sciences. I just want to know that how many seats are available for this BA(Economics) course in this college?

There are 60 B.A Economics (Honors) seats available in The Bhopal School of Social Sciences. The B.A Economics (Honors) course duration is 3 years full time in The Bhopal School of Social Sciences. Those students who have passed their Class XII or equivalent examination with at least 60% marks from a recognized board are eligible to study the B.A Economics (Honors) course in The Bhopal School of Social Sciences. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
7th October 2019, 03:25 AM
Meera2602

Default Re: How many BA(Economics) seats are available in Bhopal School of Social Sciences?

The number of seats available for Bachelor of Arts(Economics) in Bhopal School of Social Sciences is 180.

The educational qualification required to study Bachelor of Arts(Economics) in Bhopal School of Social Sciences is 10+2 passed with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board.

For more details, you can refer to the website http://www.bsssbhopal.edu.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?