11th August 2018, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BA+LLB(Hons) in National Law University and Judicial Academy, Guwahati?

I want to get admission in National Law University and Judicial Academy, Guwahati for studying BA+LLB(Hons). So, I want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this LLB course. Please reply to me immediately.

21st August 2018, 03:43 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BA+LLB(Hons) in National Law University and Judicial Academy, Guwahati?

National Law University & Judicial Academy (NLUJAA) is one of the famous university offering different level law degrees.

BA+LLB (Bachelor of Arts+Bachelor of Legislative Law) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 5 years.
The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in related stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.
The upper age limit for studying this course is 20 years. For reservation candidates it will be 22 years.

The admissions are given based on the performance in the entrance exam named CLAT. You need to apply through online with all the details, pay the application fees and submit the form. After applying you need to attend and qualify for the CLAT exam. You need attend counseling after the exam, through counseling you can get admission into the college.

For more details about admission process visit the official website of NLUJAA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?