22nd November 2019, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Mass Communication in St. Xavier's College of Management and Technology Patna?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission in St. Xavier's College of Management and Technology Patna for studying Bachelor of Mass Communication course. I would like to know about the procedure for securing admission in this institute for this course.

24th November 2019, 03:53 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Mass Communication in St. Xavier's College of Management and Technology Patna?

The admission procedure to study Bachelor of Mass Communication at St. Xavier's College of Management and Technology Patna is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection is done on the basis of XET(Xavier Eligibility Test), academic performance, group discussion and personal interview.

Interested candidate can collect the application form from the college or can download it from the website www.xaviercollegepatna.org. Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the application form at the college office. I am also giving you the contact details of the college.

St. Xavier's College of Management and Technology
Digha-Aashiyana Road,
Digha Ghat, Patna - 800011
25th November 2019, 02:54 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Mass Communication in St. Xavier's College of Management and Technology Patna?

The admission procedure to study Bachelor of Mass Communication in St. Xavier's College of Management and Technology Patna is online and offline.

1)Online:- You would need to visit the website http://xaviercollegepatna.org and then had to click on "Apply now" tab under the "Admission " tab. You would need to take a print out of the filled application form and had to submit it to college along with application form fee of Rs.600.
College Address:-
St Xavier’s College of Management and Technology
Digha-Aashiyana Road, Digha Ghat,
Patna – 800 011,
Bihar, India

2)Offline:- You can visit the college campus and purchase the application form on payment of fee of Rs.6000.

Contact Address:-
St Xavier’s College of Management and Technology
Digha-Aashiyana Road, Digha Ghat,
Patna – 800 011,
Bihar, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?