19th September 2018, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Medical Radiotherapy in Tripura Institute of Paramedical Sciences?

Hi friends, can you please tell me about the procedure for getting admission in Tripura Institute of Paramedical Sciences for studying Bachelor in Medical Radiotherapy course? Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap.

20th September 2018, 12:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Medical Radiotherapy in Tripura Institute of Paramedical Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can you please tell me about the procedure for getting admission in Tripura Institute of Paramedical Sciences for studying Bachelor in Medical Radiotherapy course? Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Candidates can download the Application Form attached with the Information Brochure-Cum-Prospectus and apply for the admission with necessary documents to study Bachelor in Medical Radiotherapy at Tripura Institute of Paramedical Sciences (TIPS). Eligible candidates have to clear the Common Entrance Test (CET Paramedical) for the admission to study Bachelor in Medical Radiotherapy at TIPS. Selection of candidates is done on the basis of the merit of examination. 35% of the total seats for the course will be offered to Tripura State Government nominated candidates. The TIPS website link is given Click Here
21st September 2018, 09:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Medical Radiotherapy in Tripura Institute of Paramedical Sciences?

You have to appear for entrance exam conducted by the concerned university for admission in such courses. Normally, there is entrance exam conducted for all the paramedical courses.

You will get admission based on the performance in the entrance exam and seats will be allotted through counselling based on rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?