30th July 2018, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Optometry in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the process for getting admission in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals for studying Bachelor of Optometry? I want to secure admission for this course in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals. Kindly help me!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Optometry in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals?
  2. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Optometry in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals?
  3. How many Bachelor of Optometry seats are available in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals?
  4. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Optometry in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals? -- [New]
  5. Jobs at private or government hospitals after Bachelor of Optometry and Vision Science course from Paramedical college of Durgapur?
  6. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Master of Radiation Technology in ADN Insitute of Paramedical Science and Hospital?
  7. List of universities offering PG diploma in DRA
  8. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
  9. Admission in B.Sc Optometry is possible after 2 years Diploma in Optometry?
  10. Admission procedure to study BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science?
  11. B.Sc in Ophthalmology is available in which university?
  12. Information about Paramedical institutions in Trivandrum?
  13. What is the admission procedure for Bachelor of Paramedical Technology [BPMT] in AIIMS?
  14. What can i study further except MBBS and BDS after 12th with Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission procedure to study BSc(Clinical Microbiology) in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute?
  16. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library & Information Science in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?
  17. Eligibility to study MSc(Clinical Microbiology) for BSc(Nursing) student?
  18. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine in SCMI Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
6th August 2018, 12:29 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Optometry in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals?

Bachelor of Optometry (B.Opt) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course in the institution is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in science stream from any recognised board.

The admissions are given directly based on the previous years performance.
If you meet the requirements then you can apply for admission into the institution.
Firstly you need to download the application form which will be available in the official website of the institution and fill the form with all the required details and submit the form with required documents.

Based on your performance you’ll be given admission into the institution.

For application forms and other details visit the official website of ADN Institute of paramedical science & hospital.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?