28th February 2019, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Optometry in Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology for the course of Bachelor of Optometry. Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this university? Please tell me asap.

5th March 2019, 04:29 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Optometry in Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology for the course of Bachelor of Optometry. Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this university? Please tell me asap.

Interested candidates can apply online for the admission to study Bachelor of Optometry course in Maulana Abdul Kalam University of Technology. Eligibility to study the Bachelor of Optometry course is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics subjects at Maulana Abdul Kalam University of Technology. Candidates are admitted to the Bachelor of Optometry course on the basis of marks scored in the 10+2 or equivalent examination in Maulana Abdul Kalam University of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?