29th May 2018, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BArch(Landscape Architecture) in CSI Institute of Technology?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in CSI Institute of Technology for studying BArch in Landscape Architecture. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of BArch(Landscape Architecture) in CSI Institute of Technology?
  2. Eligibility to study BArch(Landscape Architecture) in CSI Institute of Technology?
  3. How many BArch(Landscape Architecture) seats are available in CSI Institute of Technology?
  4. In which college will I get a seat in B.Arch course after scoring 31335 in B.Arch exam? List of colleges?
  5. List of colleges offering BArch(Landscape Architecture) in India
  6. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Deoghar Institute of Technology?
  7. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  8. Is NATA exam compulsory for B.Arch? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which college can I get after scoring 3128 rank in UPTU B.Arch?
  10. In which college can I get after scoring AIEEE B.Arch rank of 13587? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to study Master in Naval Architecture in KTH Royal Institute of Technology for BArch student? Requirements to get admission?
  12. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
  13. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  15. Which colleges can I join for B.Arch after scoring 80%?
  16. Which engineering colleges are there in Hyderabad? My rank is 130810
  17. Where to submit the NATA registration form? What are the test centres in Jharkhand?
  18. Which colleges can I get after scoring 116 in NATA and 92% in class 12th CBSE board exam?
30th May 2018, 12:26 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BArch(Landscape Architecture) in CSI Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to get admission in CSI Institute of Technology for studying BArch in Landscape Architecture. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Candidates who have passed 10+2 or higher secondary examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects are eligible to apply for the Bachelor of Architecture (BArch) course at the CSI Institute of Technology (CSIIT). Candidates have to submit National Aptitude Test for Architecture (NATA – conducted by the Council of Architecture) exam scores for the admission to the BArch course in the CSIIT. Duration of the course is five years (Semester based). Candidates can download the application from the CSIIT website and apply for the admission. The CSIIT website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?