29th May 2018, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

How many BArch(Landscape Architecture) seats are available in CSI Institute of Technology?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the seats availability in CSI Institute of Technology for BArch course in Landscape Architecture specialization. Kindly tell me how many seats are there for this course in this college? Please tell me immediately.

30th May 2018, 12:44 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many BArch(Landscape Architecture) seats are available in CSI Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I would like to know about the seats availability in CSI Institute of Technology for BArch course in Landscape Architecture specialization. Kindly tell me how many seats are there for this course in this college? Please tell me immediately.

There are 80 seats available in the CSI Institute of Technology (CSIIT) for the admission to study Bachelor of Architecture (BArch) course. Duration of the course is five years full time inclusive of 1 year of internship in the 5th year of the course. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 with Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects or 3 year diploma course (after 10th) and should have scored at least 40% marks in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) are eligible to apply for the BArch course in CSIIT. Candidates can find the details in the CSIIT website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?