21st September 2019, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BArch in The University School of Design Mysore?

Hi friends, I am interested to do BArch from The University School of Design Mysore. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

7th November 2019, 01:41 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BArch in The University School of Design Mysore?

The admission procedure to study Bachelor of Architecture in The University School of Design Mysore would be through entrance examination followed by the counseling.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission to study Bachelor of Architecture in The University School of Design Mysore is 10+2 passed with Mathematics as one of the subjects with minimum 45% of marks in aggregate.

You can check the website http://spa.uni-mysore.ac.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?