19th June 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BBA(Airline and Airport Management) in Kasturi Institute of Management Studies?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Kasturi Institute of Management Studies for studying BBA in Airline and Airport Management. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure?

23rd June 2018, 02:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BBA(Airline and Airport Management) in Kasturi Institute of Management Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Kasturi Institute of Management Studies for studying BBA in Airline and Airport Management. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure?

Candidates have to apply to the BBA Aviation Management course at the Kasturi Institute of Management Studies by collecting the application from the institute or can download it from the website. Candidates have to submit the application along with the required documents for the admission. Candidates are admitted to the BBA Aviation Management course on the basis of merit and as per rules, regulation and verification of Kasturi Institute of Management. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?