21st July 2016, 12:09 AM
Annusha Ahmed

List of MBA colleges with good placement facilities and low fee structure in Delhi?

Still I am doing B.Com from Roorkee and I am thinking to do MBA from Delhi. So please tell me which colleges I have to choose which has low fee structure and good placement facility from college side.

29th July 2016, 05:32 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of MBA colleges with good placement facilities and low fee structure in Delhi?

Below I have mentioned some good MBA college where you can take admission. But you will have to face entrance exam.

1. Faculty of Management Studies

2. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade

3. International Management Institute

4. Management Development Institute

5. Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management

6. Bridge School of Management

7. Delhi School of Professional Study & Research

8. The Indian Institute of Planning & Management

9. Jegan Institute of Management Studies
29th July 2016, 05:33 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of MBA colleges with good placement facilities and low fee structure in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annusha Ahmed View Post
Still I am doing B.Com from Roorkee and I am thinking to do MBA from Delhi. So please tell me which colleges I have to choose which has low fee structure and good placement facility from college side.

The list of MBA colleges with good placement facilities and low fee structure in Delhi is given below;

Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University - Website Link
Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi - Website Link
Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Management and Research, New Delhi - Website Link
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade - Website Link
Fore School of Management - Website Link
Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies - Website Link
26th August 2016, 03:40 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

There are several colleges for MBA is there in Delhi, but you must know their fees structure and select accordingly. First of all this degree is a little costly i must say, but there are few colleges which offers MBA in lesser amount of fees.

Here are few colleges for you. Please go through these colleges below

LIST OF MBA COLLEGES IN DELHI WITH LOW FEES :

Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research

Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management

The Indian Institute of Planning and Management

Jagan Institute of Management Studies

Faculty of Management Studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?