19th October 2019, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BBA+LLB Honours in Chanderprabhu Jain College of Higher Studies and School of Law?

I want to get admission in Chanderprabhu Jain College of Higher Studies and School of Law for studying BBA+LLB Honours. So, I want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this Graduation course. Please reply to me immediately.

5th November 2019, 06:17 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BBA+LLB Honours in Chanderprabhu Jain College of Higher Studies and School of Law?

The admission procedure to study BBA+LLB Honours at Chanderprabhu Jain College of Higher Studies and School of Law is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate and must have passed English as a core subject. Admission selection is done on the basis of the CLAT merit list which is conducted by National Law University on a Rotational Basis.

Interested candidate can apply through CLAT website www.clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in. First of all register yourself and then fill the application form with all the required details. Submit the application form. The candidate can fill the preference in their form for admission. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.cpj.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?