24th September 2019, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exams for Bachelor of Corporate Secretaryship admission in Kodaikanal Christian College? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to apply for Bachelor of Corporate Secretaryship course in Kodaikanal Christian College. I just want to know which are the entrance exams I have to appear to get admission in this college for this course? Please tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

5th November 2019, 01:17 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exams for Bachelor of Corporate Secretaryship admission in Kodaikanal Christian College? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study Bachelor of Corporate Secretaryship at Kodaikanal Christian College. Admission selection is done on the basis of psychometric test, personal interview and English proficiency test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.kcc.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?