10th July 2019, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BBA(Logistics Management) in Andhra Loyola College?

Hi friends, I am interested to study BBA(Logistics Management) from Andhra Loyola College. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this course. Please tell me if you know about the admission procedure. Thank you!

14th July 2019, 08:29 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BBA(Logistics Management) in Andhra Loyola College?

The Admission procedure to study BBA(Logistics Management) in Andhra Loyola College is on the basis of merit list of 12th standard.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for the BBA(Logistics Management) in Andhra Loyola College is 10+2 passed with minimum 55% marks in any stream.

You can check the website http://www.andhraloyolacollege.ac.in for more details.
15th July 2019, 11:43 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BBA(Logistics Management) in Andhra Loyola College?

Admission procedure to study BBA(Logistics Management) in Andhra Loyola College is Based on merit list of 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?