22nd August 2016, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Are there any seats available at Badruka college for B.Sc and B.Com?

Are there any seats available in Badruka college. I have completed my intermediate and I wanted to do BSc, B.Com etc. Please can you clarify my doubt. Please will you be able to call on this number 9440220764. I didn't found your contact number.

31st August 2016, 09:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any seats available at Badruka college for B.Sc and B.Com?

Normally, seats are filled on merit. If admission process is over and you have missed the application deadline, then you need to contact the college for availability of seats.

Only college will provide then right information. If seats remain unfilled, then it will depend on the college management to fill those seats.
15th July 2019, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any seats available at Badruka college for B.Sc and B.Com?

Hi is there any seats available for BSc. I have completed my intermediate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?