21st August 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BCom+LLB(Hons.) in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore?

Hello friends, can you help me to know about the procedure to get admission in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore for studying BCom+LLB(Hons.) course. I am interested to study this LLB Degree in this university so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

1st September 2018, 02:38 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BCom+LLB(Hons.) in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore?

JLU (Jagran Lakecity University) is one of the famous university which offers different degrees in different subjects, B.Com L.L.B. is one of the course offered by the university.

B.Com L.L.B. (Bachelor of Commerce Bachelor of Legislative Law) is a 5 years graduation level degree.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course in the university is a 10+2 in any stream with minimum 50% from any recognized board.

The admissions are given based on the performance in the entrance exam conducted by the university named JLU entrance exam. The university also gives admission based on the CLAT exam performance.

For applying to the entrance exam you need to fill the application form through online or offline with all the required details, pay the application fees and submit the form.
You need to attend the entrance exam. Based on your performance in the entrance exam you’ll be called for personal interview.
If you have performed well in all rounds then you’ll be given admission into the university.

If you have secured good marks in the CLAT exam then you can apply for direct admission into the university.

For application forms and other details visit the official website of JLU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?