19th July 2018, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BCom+LLB Honours in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore?

Hi, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore for BCom+LLB Honours course. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study BCom+LLB Honours in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore?
  2. Eligibility to study BCom+LLB Honours in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore?
  3. Fee structure of BCom+LLB Honours in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore?
  4. Course structure of BCom+LLB Honours in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore?
  5. Which B.Tech colleges are available in MP especially private? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Distance education colleges in Bhopal for Bachelor degree in Social Work?
  7. Entrance exams to study further in USA on 12th basis? Coaching classes to prepare in Indore?
  8. Is there any problem to join Zoology Honours in Calcutta University while preparing for Medical entrance exams? Rules and regulations of Calcutta University and Presidency University for Honours course?
  9. Entrance exam available to study BAMS in Indore? -- [New]
  10. Is it compulsory to appear in entrance exam to study M.Com Honours in Mumbai University?
  11. M.Sc in Astrophysics is possible after B.Sc in Maths? Colleges for B.Sc Maths honours in Indore?
  12. Can NIOS student study Accountancy Honours in Delhi University?
  13. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  14. Osmania University B.Com honours entrance exam preparation books?
  15. Which would be better B.Com or B.A. Economic honours? Difference between both? How to prepare for entrance exams of colleges?
  16. Which college to choose in Indore for doing M.Sc Chemistry after completion of graduation?
  17. Best place and university to study BA Geography honours?
  18. Entrance exams available to study BEd for Political Science graduate?
21st July 2018, 12:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BCom+LLB Honours in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore for BCom+LLB Honours course. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Candidates are admitted to the BCom + LLB (Honors) course in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore on the basis of CLAT / LSAT score card and a personal interview. For students who have not appeared in CLAT / LSAT examination, a separate entrance examination shall be conducted for the admission to study BCom + LLB (Honors) in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore. Therefore, candidates have to appear for the CLAT or LSAT, or entrance examination conducted by the university for the admission to study BCom + LLB (Honors) course at Jagran Lakecity University.Jagran Lakecity University website link is given Click Here
22nd July 2018, 12:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BCom+LLB Honours in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore?

As far as I came to know that Jagran Lakecity University is situated in Bhopal not in Indore. In order to get admission in Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal to pursue BCom+LLB Honours, you will have to appear for "LSAT India" conducted by*Law School Admission Council (LSAC) or "CLAT" conducted by*National University of Advanced Legal Studies.
You must have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board with minimum 60% of marks to be eligible to apply for admission in Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal to pursue BCom+LLB Honours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?