25th July 2019, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BFA(Animation) in Amity University Lucknow?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the process for getting admission in Amity University Lucknow for studying BFA(Animation)? I want to secure admission for this course in this college. Kindly help me!

27th July 2019, 02:56 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BFA(Animation) in Amity University Lucknow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the process for getting admission in Amity University Lucknow for studying BFA(Animation)? I want to secure admission for this course in this college. Kindly help me!
Admission procedure to study BFA in Animation at Amity University Lucknow will be based on the Creative test and interview conducted by the University. Candidates can apply for the course through online or offline mode by visiting the official website. Those who completed their 12th standard in any discipline are eligible to apply.

Contact Details
Address:- Malhaur (Near railway station)
Gomti Nagar Extension Lucknow ( Uttar Pradesh)
Official Website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?